DMCA Notification Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §§ 512), if you are a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through an account or user of the Service, by notifying in writing to the Designated Copyright Agent.
Attn: Copyright Agent
3300 NW 185th Ave #317
Portland, OR 97229
Please note that under DMCA you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that content or activity is infringing your copyrights. If you are not sure whether the material is in fact infringing on your legal rights, you should first consider contacting an attorney.
The notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication and must include the following information:
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such copyrighted works.
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate and identify the material.
- Contact information including full legal name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
- Statements in the body of the Notification, declaring the following:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information included herein is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on their behalf.